How do I use Access Keys?
If you have been sent an Access key by email, go to www.safeinstorepass.co.nz or click on the link in your email.
- Click on the green box that says 'Click here if you've been sent an Access Key and Student ID'.
- Enter your Student ID number and your Access Key number, and fill in your details on the form. Click 'Agree to receive emails', then click the 'Submit' button.
- Your login name and password will appear on the screen. You will also receive these login details by email.
- You will no longer need your Access Key or Student ID.
You will now have access to your courses.
- Login to your account or click on the link, if you've just registered.
- You can submit a photo for your ID card now, or click 'Upload your photo later' to skip this step.
- Click 'View course' to enter a course.
- Navigate through the course pages using the 'Page Forward' and 'Page Back' buttons. Scroll down to the bottom of each page so you don't miss anything. Some pages have slides. Click the arrows to move between them. Other pages have Exercises. Click the arrow to change between exercises or use the drop-down menu.
When you have finished viewing the course, you will be prompted to begin the assessment. You may attempt the test 3 times and must attain a score of 90% to pass. If you are enrolled in both Site Induction and Food Handling courses, you must complete both courses, including assessments, to get your Safe In-Store Pass.
You must pass your assessment(s) and upload a valid photo to before we can send you your Safe In-Store Pass card.
- Login to safeinstorepass.co.nz and click 'Account' in the left hand menu. Then click the 'Profile' tab. You can upload a photo by clicking 'Choose File'. Your photo must be a JPG or PNG file under 500MB in size.
- Click on the 'Details' tab and make sure your postal address is correct. We will send you your Safe In-Store pass within 10 business days.
You can print a temporary certificate.
- When you have passed the required test(s), you can print out a temporary certificate that you can use until you receive your Safe In-Store pass in the mail.
If you have just finished the test, log out of your Safe In-Store Pass account, then log back in. On the 'Welcome' page, click 'Print temporary certificate'.
For detailed instructions with images click here.